Penn State offers resources to support any student, faculty, or staff member who has been affected by an incident of sexual or gender-based harassment or misconduct.

You do not have to file a formal report or press criminal charges to receive assistance. Whether you are looking for counseling and emotional support; academic, housing, or work accommodations; or to learn more about reporting and investigations, your campus Resource Person can help you find the resources that best fit your individual situation.

Select your campus for more detailed information about resources available, including medical care, emotional support, advocacy, counseling, community organizations, and the designated Resource Person for your campus.

More Resources