Additional University Resources

Office of Sexual Misconduct Reporting and Response

OSMRR offers resources to support any student, faculty, or staff member who has been affected by an incident of sexual or gender-based harassment or misconduct. You do not have to file a formal report or press criminal charges to receive assistance. Whether you are looking for counseling and emotional support; academic, housing, or work accommodations; or to learn more about reporting and investigations, the information below can help you get in direct contact with the resources that best fit your individual situation.

  • Amber Grove, Title IX Coordinator
  • (814) 867-5088
  • 212 Rider Building, University Park

Office of Student Accountability & Conflict Response

The Office of Student Accountability and Conflict Response can help you understand your reporting options and the University’s procedures for handling reports of sexual or gender-based harassment or misconduct. They can also provide assistance in obtaining supportive measures, such No Contact Directives.

Residence Life

Residence Life can assist with accommodations such as alternative housing.

Student Care & Advocacy

Student Care & Advocacy is a central location that coordinates efforts with campus partners to assist students who encounter challenges or concerns in achieving success at Penn State.