Penn State Hotline
If you are a victim of sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking and would like to speak with a crisis counselor, please call Centre Safe's 24-hour hotline at 877-234-5050 (formerly the Centre County Women's Resource Center). For resources at the Commonwealth Campuses, visit Penn State's Gender Equity Center.
To file a report with the University regarding such misconduct, click on the "make a report" link above.
At Penn State, we have made a commitment to the highest standard of ethical behavior among all in our community. As a part of that commitment, we believe that our employees and students should be able to raise questions or voice concerns about workplace and University issues. This includes financial matters such as fraud, theft of University assets, or conflicts of interest; and other misconduct or violations of University policy, including research compliance matters, discrimination, athletics-compliance issues, or sexual misconduct.
Individuals can report issues and/or ask questions via phone at 1-800-560-1637 or online.
All reports can be anonymous so you can help maintain an ethical workplace and University without fear of retaliation. We have made a commitment to ethical behavior and are asking you to do the same. If you witness questionable activity in the workplace, report it.
- All reports to the hotline can be anonymous.
- An independent third party, EthicsPoint, administers the hotline on behalf of Penn State.
- The operators answering the calls are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and are trained in making callers feel at ease and gathering information that will enable the University to fully investigate the issues raised.
- The hotline system allows an individual to follow up, either by telephone or the Internet, to obtain status updates. They can be accessed by using passwords related to the specific complaint.
- When something is reported, it is forwarded to our office where the concerns are investigated or sent on to another appropriate Penn State department for investigation.